top of page

Neuro-Immune Infection Control™ is recommended to combat the activation and overgrowth of yeast, bacteria and viral activity that can negatively affect a patient’s health, healing, well-being, emotions and cognitive functions. This formula was designed for patients with Neuro-Immune Syndromes to naturally combat the increased viral activity, abnormal bacterial colonization and activation of yeast overgrowth that commonly affect patients with these syndromes.


Neuro-Immune Infection Control™ is a broad spectrum combination of natural ingredients shown to effectively inhibit the growth and infectious potential that viruses, yeast and bacteria may have on the body and brain as a whole. The natural combinations of these ingredients support each other so that the patient can gain control of inflammation and be on their way to healing through their own nutritional program. 


Possible Signs of Yeast Overgrowth:

  • Hyperactivity or inattentive behavior
  • Giggly or inappropriate behavior
  • Gassy or bloated belly
  • Presence of yeast, thrush, diaper rash, fungus
  • Night walking or sleep issues
  • Bedwetting or accidents
  • Ear, nose and throat infections
  • Unpleasant smelling gas and stools
  • Cravings for sugar or carbohydrates

Neuro Biologix Neuro-Immune Infection Control

SKU: 5499800604
  • Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 2 capsules

    Capsules Servings Per Container: 60


    Grapefruit Seed Extract100 mg

    Grape Seed Extract100 mg

    Olive Leaf Extract50 mg

    Bee Propolis100 mg

    Monolaurin200 mg

    L-Lysine150 mg

    Cinnamon Bark Extract100 mg


    Recommended Use:

    Suggested Use:

    Children under 60 lbs - 1 capsule daily. Children 60 lbs and up - 1 to 2 capsules daily. Adults - 2 capsules daily. May take up to 3 capsules daily for acute treatment.


    Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.



    CAUSES DROWSINESS. Consumption may impair ability to drive or operate machinery. Alcohol may intensify this effect. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.

bottom of page