This neurotransmitter support formula features nine key ingredients that have been shown to assist in dopamine production and processing and to maximize vitamin transport to the nervous system.
This EXCLUSIVE formula for Neurobiologix was created by Kendal Stewart, M.D., a nationally renowned Neurotologist/NeuroSensory Specialist. This formula is custom designed for optimal methylation support as indicated by abnormal homocysteine levels and/or symptoms of dopamine deficient neurological disorders.
Dopamine is an important neurotransmitter in the brain that has many functions, including important roles in behavior, cognition, motor activity, sleep, mood, attention, concentration and learning.
Neuro Biologix Advanced Neurotransmitter Support
- Serving Size: Four Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- Niacin (as nicotinamide) 500 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate) 10 mg
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg
- Inositol Hexanicotinate 500 mg
- Trimethylglycine 500 mg
- L-Methionine 400 mg
- L-Taurine 300 mg
- Choline (as choline citrate) 100 mg
- Phosphatidylserine 100 mg
- (from sunflower , soy free)
- Huperzine A 200 mcg
Other ingredients: HPMC (vegetable capsule), MCC (microcrystalline cellulose), rice flour, natural orange flavor, stevia leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
Contains No:milk, egs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy
Children take 1-2 capsules daily
Adults take 3-4 capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Recommendation for those who cannot swallow pills and for mixing in liquid:
- Pour 3 oz of water or beverage of choice in a blender, pour in the recommended powder from capsules and blend for 10 seconds. Drink immediately after mixing.
If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.