White Willow Forte from Biogenesis provides a unique blend of herbs and other nutritional factors that support a healthy response to acute pain.*
- A blend of herbs and proteolytic enzymes to support reducing problematic activity that cuases pain and swelling*
- May offer immediate pain relief support with minimal gastrointestinal side effects*
- Broad-spectrum pain relief support product with white willow bark, bromelain, ginger, and boswellia*
- Select blend of herbs and other nutritional factors that support the innate ability of the body to modify certain enzymes that lead to discomfort
White Willow Forte also includes phytonutrients that provide antioxidant support.
- Boswellia - used in traditional Indian medicine for supporting relief of chronic rheumatic issues*
- Curcumin - used traditionally for sprains and swelling, Curcumin has been shown to be as useful as cortisone or phenylbutazone but without the associated toxic side-effects*
- Bromelain - studies show that Bromelain has a wide variety of beneficial effects, including supporting cases of joint dscomfort/sports injury or trauma, and helping with swelling after trauma or surgery*
Biogenesis White Willow Forte
3 capsules contain:
White Willow (Salix alba) (bark extract) 960mg
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) (gum resin extract) 200mg
---(40% Boswellic acids)
Bromelain (from pineapple stem) 200mg
Turmeric (curcuma longa) (root extract) 150mg
---( 95% Curcumins)
Bioflavonoids (50% hesperidin) 100mg
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root extract) 100mg
Papain (5000 FCC PU/mg) 100mg
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf extract) 100mg
---(20% rosemarinic acid)
Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) 5mg
---(peppercorn extract) (95% piperine)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose capsule, maltodextrin, cellulose, rice bran extract, silica. Contains natural salicylates. Avoid if allergic to salicylates.
Adults: Take 3 capsules up to twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
NOTE: Bromelain may enhance the anticoagulant activity of such drugs as warfarin and aspirin. Use only as directed. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product, especially if pregnant or nursing.